Friday, February 1, 2008

Stay Classy San Diego

This off-season must be boring for San Diego fans. The biggest stir over there is caused by Mark Buehrle. They claim that camouflage uniforms are uniquely theirs. Well, any good idea (or bad idea for that matter) is usually copied eventually. Take green uniforms for St. Patrick's Day. I seem to remember the White Sox being the first to wear them. Now, many teams don them for game use. It's just another way to rake in charity money.

Another view can be found here about the camouflage uniforms. I don't see what the big deal is. If this is tongue in cheek humor, it's very difficult to see. I think it's funny though.

The article goes on to say that the White Sox are a disgrace and everyone but the Padres are unpatriotic communists. The best part... Mark Buehrle is a fraud and a war profiteer. Absolutely hilarious!

I sure hope this is a joke. If not, that's a truly sad state for the Padres to have fans like that. I'm taking it as a joke, because it's just too odd to be true. I'm all for a good laugh. So, stay classy San Diego and... well, you know the rest.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...