Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My New Obsession

I recently discovered the existence of a 1978 set of cards for the minor league team, the Knoxville Knox Sox. These cards were from an AA affiliate of the White Sox at that time. The set features future Sox standouts such as Richard Dotson, Tony LaRussa, Steve Trout and Harold Baines!

This set will find a home with me eventually. I just don't know when. There is one set and one graded card of Harold on eBay, but it both are outrageously priced. The handful of singles on eBay are a little pricey too.

If anyone has this set and is willing to trade, I will do everything in my power to make that happen successfully. But if the price comes close to eBay, I'm better off just getting it there. That said, it will be in my collection. Especially card #25, Harold Baines.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...