Monday, December 24, 2007

High Winds And Harold

Weather happens at the strangest times. Last night my area got hit with high winds. Those winds resulted in a tree falling and taking out a power line. Power was restored a short while ago.

I was able to check mail and such at a friend's house earlier today. You never know how much of your life revolves around the computer until it's taken away.

With the holiday essentially here, I won't be home very often the next few days. Needless to say there won't be many posts until December 26th, more than likely. Relatives are plentiful this time of year and nothing says tacky like, "Excuse me, can I interrupt this meaningful family time to update my White Sox baseball card blog?"

If I did that, I truly would be remembered every holiday. Just not in a good way. In the meantime, I found this article about Harold Baines and another plea for Hall of Fame votes from everyone except Harold. Very good reading and informative too! It gives a slightly different perspective on Harold's career, including a remorseful owner.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...