Monday, April 28, 2008

The Fisk Countdown Is Ovah!

Confessions Of A Sports Junkie has been doing a Fisk Countdown of the top 72 cards featuring Carlton Fisk from his collection. Today, marks the last day of the countdown with the card in the number one position. You will never guess the card in a million years. No, it's not the card featured here.

I thought the entire countdown was fun and exciting. I found myself anxiously waiting each day for a new post in the countdown. The cards weren't always the coolest or most expensive, but these cards in the countdown did expose wonderful memories. It's not always the worth that makes the card, it's the memories.

Thanks for the memories and an awesome countdown. I hope you go through with more countdowns.

4 comments:

csd said...

Thanks for your interest during the countdown. I had a lot of fun going through my old cards, and adding a few new ones along the way. As you probably know with the Sox number countdown they can get frustrating at times. I wanted to post everyday so there were times when I had to scramble to get it done. I will get bored and do another soon I would bet. Maybe a Baines countdown. Of course that would only last three days.

Steve Gierman said...

I look forward to any countdown featuring baseball cards. I'm a sucker for them. :)

csd said...

Thanks for the mention today as well. Some people have actually come over and looked at my website, and most of them were referred by you.

Steve Gierman said...

Cool! Glad I could help!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...