Tuesday, April 1, 2008

There's No Need To Fear...

... the White Sox are still here!

Despite the earlier hoax, I am still a die hard White Sox fan. To prove this, here is a card from the recent trade with David from Indians Baseball Cards. Always. A 1956 Topps White Sox team card. I love this card!

It's old. It's slightly bigger than standard. It's been loved. It's perfect!

Although my interpretation of Tatiana being fed up with Derek Jeter was supposed to be fun, it may be closer to the truth than I could have ever imagined. Go figure. If only I could use my powers for good instead of evil. If I could use those powers for the lottery, my money troubles would be ovah!

But the true April Fool is still in charge. So, here is a clip show of his best moments to enjoy.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...