Monday, April 7, 2008

Opening Day Interview

Well, Opening Day at U.S. Cellular Field is finally here! I hope that this goes better than the park first opening day in 1991. Nothing could be that bad.

To celebrate, Ephemera has decided to do an interview with me about my White Sox collection. I think it's a decent read, but I'm sort of bias about it.

Ephemera is paper that wasn't originally meant to be retained or preserved. For those of you scratching your heads, trying desperately to figure out where you've heard about Ephemera before, it's probably because Cardboard Junkie did a two part interview back in January.

There are interesting articles every day over at Ephemera. I urge you to check it out more than just today. All aspects of paper collecting are explored.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...